Search This Blog

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Azual Waterfalls 7/9

We stopped at Azul Falls on our way to San Christobal. It is now the rainy season in this part of Mexico so the water was very muddy. When there is not so much run off from rain the water in these falls are said to be 7 different shades of blue. The falls where very awe inspiring. The pictures do not do them justice.

On a personal note: It is here at the falls on our way to San Christobal that my luck began to turn......I should have heeded the signs and skipped going to the San Christobal area. While at the falls I was approached by an extremely old indigenous woman. When she offered me what she was selling (bananas I think) I politely declined with an no thank you. She answered by slapping me on my arm and at that point the hex, bad mojo or just plain bad luck begins.........



No comments: